- Hawks Road - Pfizer vaccines 16+ - Walk-in everyday this week until Sunday 29 August. Open 9am to 6.15pm.
- PSM Pharmacy, Surbiton - Pfizer walk-ins - 16+
This week's sessions:
- Tuesday 24 August - 12:00pm-6:30pm
- Wednesday 25 August - Friday 27 August - 9:15am-6:30pm
- Saturday 28 August 9:15am-4pm
- Ace Pharmacy, Chessington. Oxford-AZ walk-ins available (40+, or under 40 and received 1st dose AZ and returning for 2nd).
- Monday 23 to Tuesday 24 August - 9am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 25 August - 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 28 August, 2-5pm
Nearby walk-in vaccinations
- Harlequins Rugby Ground - Oxford-AZ and Pfizer vaccines available everyday until Sunday 29 August (AstraZeneca 9am-6.15pm; Pfizer 8.45am-7pm).
- Teddington Health and Social Care Centre - Pfizer vaccines available Wednesday 25 - Saturday 28 August, 9am-3pm. 16+
Information about 2nd dose appointments
The Government and the JCVI have announced that second dose appointments will be brought forward, shortening the previous interval from 12 to 8 weeks for those aged 40 and over who have yet to receive theirs. Nobody needs to contact the NHS. If you need to manage your appointment, you can do this at nhs.uk/covidvaccine.
If you’re 16 plus, it’s time to get your jab!
Are you 16 or 17 years old, or do you have youngsters of that age group in your family?
If so, the great news is that you are now able to get your first Covid-19 jab. That means you can start - or go back to - college in September with increased protection against Covid-19.
You can find all the details of where you can get vaccinations here. You can also arrange to have a confidential chat with a GP and ask for a pre-booked appointment at a centre.
You may not be used to having vaccinations and be a bit worried about needles. If that’s the case, take a moment to reassure yourself with our key facts here.
Getting vaccinated is the single most important step we can take to protect ourselves, our families and our communities against Covid-19.