Supporting our local community
The situation and guidance continues to change rapidly and so as a first port of call, always check official sources for the latest updates.
We have pulled together information and guidance from reputable sources below:
1. Latest government guidance at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- What you can and cannot do
- Staying safe outside your home - social distancing
- What are the rules inside your home
- Face coverings - when to wear one and how to make your own
- Traveling abroad - rules on quarantining when you return home
- Countries exempt from quarantine rules
- Guidance on self isolating
- Guidance on shielding
2. Medical advice from the NHS
3. Local updates from Kingston Council
Share your experiences of care and support during the Coronavirus pandemic
Help us understand how health and social care services have changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, how they are working for you and to how we can support meaningful improvements in the care that matters to you.