About this event
The All Age Learning Disability Partnership board is a group of professionals who provide services to the community as well as people with learning disabilities or their parents and carers.
The board makes sure that the learning disability strategy is happening and works together to improve services.
How can you help?
We are looking for people with a learning disability or their carers to be involved with the work of the board. Your voice matters. It is important that we speak to people who are accessing services in Kingston
2.00pm - Zoom room will open
- Welcome from the Chairs of the AALDPB 2.10 pm
- Involve Update 2.15 pm
- Updates from AALDPB Work Groups 2.30 pm
- SASH Loneliness Survey for people with Learning Disabilities 2.40 pm
- Break time 2.55
- Refreshing the Kingston Carers strategy 3.05 pm
- Improving communication for people with PMLD 3.20 pm
- Any other Business 3.45 pm
- End of meeting 4.00pm
Healthwatch Kingston provides administrative support for this meeting. If you would like a colleague to be added to AALDPB invite list, or have any questions about this meeting please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 020 3326 1255, leave a message with your contact email/phone number, and one of the Healthwatch team will get back to you within 72 hours.