It's time to change the way Kingston thinks about mental health
We want to help end the negative attitudes and behaviors towards people experiencing mental health problems in communities, workplaces and schools.
Time to Change Kingston is hosted by the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and coordinated by Healthwatch Kingston upon Thames.
Kingston is a funded Time To Change Hub. We work with groups of local organisations and Champions in and around the Kingston borough to help change the way people think and act about mental health as part of the broader Time to Change social movement.
Who are Time to Change Kingston?
We are a social movement aiming to change the way people think and act about mental health in the Royal Borough of Kingston.
We aim to:
- Combine insight from the national campaign with local knowledge
- Proactively campaign to reduce people’s negative attitudes and behaviours towards mental health in the area
- Put people with lived experience at the heart of their work
- Embed anti-stigma work locally in schools, workplaces and the community
- Engage people of all ages and backgrounds in creating a mental health friendly Kingston.
We are working with our Partners and Champions, creating campaigns, delivering events, doing outreach work to achieve these aims.