Time to Change Kingston aims to:
- Combine insight from the national campaign with local knowledge
- Proactively campaign to reduce people's negative attitudes and behaviours
- Put people with lived experience at the heart of our work
- Embed anti-stigma work locally in schools, workplaces and the community
- Engage people of all ages and backgrounds in creating a mental health friendly Kingston.
The Hub is coordinated by Healthwatch Kingston, hosted by the Royal Borough of Kingston and supported by a network of partners including: Achieving for Children, Balance CIC, Camden and Islington Mental Health Trust, Citizens Advice Kingston, Fast Minds, Fircroft Trust, Hestia Housing & Support, Homestart Richmond, Kingston and Hounslow, Kaleidoscope Kingston Recovery Hub, Kingston & Richmond CCG, Kingston Churches Action on Homelessness, Kingston First, Kingston Hospital, Kingston Voluntary Action, Mind in Kingston, South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust, Staywell Kingston, YMCA London South West: YMCA Release and Your Healthcare, Kingston WelCare.