Walk-in clinics are being held across Kingston and South West London for people to have their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination. There's no need to book an appoint.
August Dates - Kingston
- Hawks Road - Oxford-AZ walk-ins available - Everyday until Thursday 12 August 2021 (8am to 6.30pm) Please note the clinic is closed Friday 13 and Saturday 14 August 2021
- Ace Pharmacy - Oxford-AZ walk-ins available - Monday 9 August to Friday 13 August 2021 (10am – 1pm and 2pm – 6pm)
- PSM Pharmacy - Pfizer walk-ins available - Friday 13 August 2021, (9.30am – 6.30pm) Saturday 14 August, (9.30am – 3pm)
- Other clinics available (Richmond)
- Harlequins Rugby Ground - Oxford-AZ and Pfizer walk-ins available - Everyday until Sunday 15 August 2021 - Oxford-AZ (8.30am to 7pm / Pfizer 8.15am -7.45pm)
Under 40? A clinician will be available to speak to you about your vaccination options.
If you have them, it's useful if you can bring:
- Your vaccination card from your first dose
- Or, if this is for your first dose, proof of age, such as a driving license or ID
You can view all the latest information about any walk-in vaccination clinics on SWL NHS's website.
Information about 2nd dose appointments
The Government and the JCVI have announced that second dose appointments will be brought forward, shortening the previous interval from 12 to 8 weeks for those aged 40 and over who have yet to receive theirs. Nobody needs to contact the NHS. If you need to manage your appointment, you can do this at nhs.uk/covidvaccine.